Spiti: Dream of Every Traveller

Before I introduce you to the land between Tibet and India. Have you heard of Reckong Peo or Peo?


I know many of you have heard. In case who didn't let me introduce, a lovely place in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. It is consists of only 2397 of the population. I experienced a wonderful view of Himalayas from this place on my way to Spiti Valley.

 

My unplanned trip to Spiti Valley started from Kashmere Gate in Delhi. I boarded in a Roadways bus for Reckong Peo.
Costs around 600 INR per head. I reached my destination the next morning. After a long journey of around 15 hrs.





I reached Reckong Peo afternoon. I spent an evening and stayed one night in Reckong Peo. Hotels are very cheap, I got a room in 500 INR for one night. The next morning I boarded on a local bus for Kaza. Though the journey ETA was 5 hrs due to landslides and construction, it took more time to reach there. It costs around 250 INR.




Here, my lifelong rememberable journey started. I visited in June'18. The view of the cold desert is one that I can't explain in words. Images will tell you the whole story and I hate to edit the beauty of nature.





One thing I learned is whenever you want to explore the city do travel with localities it will save you a lot of money. I reached Kaza around 2 p.m and got a hotel in Kaza only for 500 INR.
I got fresh and ready for the riverside visit where I spent the evening sitting there ideal. Played a game alongside the riverbank with few local children.







The next morning boarded for Manali. It costs me 750 INR. Yes, you are reading right not for Reckong Peo. During my return from Kaza, I explore another route i.e. Kaza to Manali. In Manali, I had a beautiful view of the Kunzum pass.







I reached Manali at night and from here I got a sharing cab with a few of my journey friends. It Cost 750 per head. I told you travelling let you connect with people and save a lot if you know how to communicate. I reached my home in the afternoon and continue with my 9 to 5 job.

Total Cost: 3000 INR for 3 days.
Connect with me: https://www.instagram.com/bingcmfrtwid_bingdifferent/






Comments

  1. Amazing photography, reading it felt like reading a short story...great work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most of the people feel that when they wandering in Himachal pradesh then it like travelling in their dreams which is not a real moment of their life for a time but when they realize they have reached their dream place then they feel the bliss and happiness of their destinations. Madurai The views of Himachal pradesh is imaginary scene that creates when we are painting on sheets.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment